Thursday, July 11, 2013

A week in Oxford


I've been visiting Oxford for about 15 years now, and it never really gets old. My parents would house sit for friends and I would happily tag along. I especially love the fact you can be surrounded by the bustle of the city one minute, and find yourself at a quiet wood or field the next. 

I was there last time five years ago, and this year I returned with my dad. We spent the week taking photographs, riding our bikes and enjoying the weather. Oh, and eating scones of course. Lots of scones ;)


And although I like the city, these are the moments I always cherish the most: beautiful scenery and not another human in sight ;) 

More pictures - including some seriously bokehlicious snapshots from the Botanical Gardens - will follow, as soon as I got them sorted out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment