Friday, March 1, 2013

Under the weather

Oh my!! I had the worst case of the flu last week and was forced to stay in bed for seven whole days. SEVEN!! I think it was a new personal record ;) I am flu-ish quite often but I'm always back on my feet within a day or three. But this time it just didn't seem to end and on day six I was going completely mental from consistently feeling so horrible. But hey, all is well again! Or, well-ish at least...


Work has been piling up and ahead lies a busy weekend filled with shopping, food and friends. The problem is that I'm so tired even the fun stuff feels a bit like a burden, and all I want is a blue sky, sunshine, my bike and a picknick basket...


But alas! Spring isn't here yet and these are busy times, so I'll just have to go with the flow, and hope for sunshine in my near future. And since it's already March, I'm hoping I won't have to wait very much longer ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh sorry to hear you've been ill hun, my daughter has been off school ill too for the last 3 days!!

    Lets hope that spring arrives swiftly and takes away all the bugs that are going around :)

    ReplyDelete